Searching for XBOX 360 Deals

alkaline

Gawd
Do you guys know of any XBox 360 deals out there right now? I know microcenter has a deal but its in-store only and I dont live remotely close to a microcenter. Oh, and im interested in Premium's. Thanks!

Overstock.com has 13% off, search on slickdeals.net. I bought a 360 Premium, 2yr warranty, and Gears of War for $429 shipped.

What is it with people lately not understanding that ASKING for a hot deal is not the same as POSTING a hot deal. This forum is for POSTING hot deals.

Seems to me this happens quite a lot lately.

you know, asking helps a lot too. Questions=Answers, and in this case, we've posted another deal for x360's

alkaline said:
you know, asking helps a lot too. Questions=Answers, and in this case, we've posted another deal for x360's
Asking doesn't help anyone when the whole forum is filled with requests rather than actual deals. That's why it's against the rules.

The best deal right now is microcenter followed by dell home. At dell you get 15% off the xbox itself and all accessories and games. The premium costs $340 shipped. For games and accessories you're probably better off ordering from buy.com with the google checkout 20 off 50 deal.

All of the various rumor sites are saying that MS will drop the price shortly, once they move to 65nm production, and possibly include the HD-DVD player and HDMI ports. The 65nm production in particular should help with reliability, noise, and heat production. So as always, if you can wait, you probably should.

do you think microsoft would have that accomplished by xmas? i know thats pretty soon but do you think its possible?

YMMV: Walmart 360 Premium, $400

$50 gift card when you buy. Basically allowing you to buy Gears of War for 10 bucks. Or get an extra controller and recharge kit.

I got this on Black Friday and my walmart is still pushing the deal.

Bought a 360 came with burnout and then picked up gears of war for 10 bucks.

Back