Sean Bean Killed Again in Hitman 2 Launch Trailer

AlphaAtlas

[H]ard|Gawd
Staff member
In case you missed it, IO interactive published a live action Hitman 2 launch trailer a few days ago. Sean Bean stars as the game's first "elusive target" that players will only have 10 days to kill, but more will presumably come after launch.

Check out the trailer here.

A true assassin knows the world is always your best weapon. HITMAN 2 launches November 13.

I'm not likely to buy the game, but that trailer is pretty awesome.

Never played the first one, but will have a look at this when released to see if it is something for me ( doubt it but will have a look )

This will always be one of my favorite franchises. It's nice that they've stayed focused on single player PC gaming.

Too bad the movies both sucked.

I played the first one... but i just could not get passed how a six foot 2 guy can put on a 5-8 Chinese uniform and it not only fits.. but nobody notices that Chao Sun Hu all of a sudden grew six inches.

This will always be one of my favorite franchises. It's nice that they've stayed focused on single player PC gaming.

Too bad the movies both sucked.

I actually like the first movie, haven't finished watching the second one though.

I bought the previous game a couple of years ago for cheap, $15 for the entire collection from Amazon when they were switching over to the episodic release and pricing.
I still haven't really played it yet, got on the boat and died and then stopped playing.

Back