[Sealed Box] ATI All In Wonder Radeon 8500DV

Holy shit these things are worth that much? My office threw out 3 of them (open but in box) a few years ago.

Holy shit these things are worth that much? My office threw out 3 of them (open but in box) a few years ago.

Maybe if the auction gets a lucky sucker. I've seen them mostly sell for ~$50 (DV version). I don't recall seeing a full AIW Radeon 8500 boxed recently.

the real AIW gem is the AIW X800XL which was really an X800XT w/ AIW features. It was a 16pipe card just like the X800XL and X800XT.... except it has 1.6ns memory and a R420 core like the XT, instead of the slower memory and R430 core of the regular XL's.

Are the AIW features really worth anything at this point since we moved off analog video?

I have a 9800 Pro AIW sitting around here somewhere I should see if it still works :D.

the real AIW gem is the AIW X800XL which was really an X800XT w/ AIW features. It was a 16pipe card just like the X800XL and X800XT.... except it has 1.6ns memory and a R420 core like the XT, instead of the slower memory and R430 core of the regular XL's.

here is my old X850XT-PE...it was a fast bugger at the time....

June2007002.jpg

Back