Seagate 4TB Internal HD $150 AR

nice, what company is handling the rebate though... mail in rebates are so iffy!

4tb for $150 at black friday confirmed?

Newegg had that exact same SKU for the same price 2 weeks ago without rebate..

(VIA CDRLabs LINK) Newegg has the Seagate Desktop HD.15 4TB hard drive (ST4000DM000) on sale for $149.99 when you apply promo code "EMCYTZT4448" (Ends 9/22). Shipping is free.

Given that deal already, and 5TB drives on the horizon, I'm hoping for at least sub-$130 for 4TB, and $100 for 3TB on black friday or cyber monday.

Or.. they could just jack prices again due to Thailand flood.. again.

I paid $90 for 3TB internal last BF. So my target will be $120 for 4TB. Seems like I will have to wait a while.

I wish I could trust seagate drives.... I need a 3-4tb drive and now's the time to get it since I'm worried about prices going up again due to flooding in Thailand, I just don't want to spend quite what it would take to get a 3-4tb WD Red drive...

I am hesitant to move to 4TB drives and can't imagine the immense failure rate of 5TB drives. This is a good deal though.

just got this drive from amazon for 169$ .. need to get 3 more but was planning on holding off a bit

I wish I could trust seagate drives.... I need a 3-4tb drive and now's the time to get it since I'm worried about prices going up again due to flooding in Thailand, I just don't want to spend quite what it would take to get a 3-4tb WD Red drive...

I just bought 2 of these. They survived a full format right out the box so I'm hoping for a good long life out of them. Like you I don't trust Seagate, but the price was too good to pass up.

I already have a couple of these and will probably bite again when they hit $130.

Back