Seagate 300gb drive, $99AR at Circuit City

dualblade

Supreme [H]ardness
drive is $99 after $40 mail in rebate to seagate, $50 rebate to circuit city, $10 instant savings. imo, this is an awesome deal on a reasonably large capacity drive. i haven't seen anything around $.33 a gig for this capacity, and especially from seagate with the 5 year warranty.

Yeah good experriance with both CC rebates and seagate I think I might go for it.

hmm yeah this is a damn good deal...

it'd be uber good if this was sata, but nonetheless this is a good buy. im going to buy one on the net and the other in store then raid :D

awesome deal, may have to grab one myself...

I remember compusa's $99 400 gig seagate deal right when they came out. I'm still kicking myself for only buying one drive... :(

Awesome deal, I bought the same drive from Best Buy but it was 110AR. Should go nicely with it.

djskankho said:
Does CC pricematch? Would it be possible to pm compusa as well anyone think?

CC has teh deal, who would you price match to? Also most places ive been to wont price match a MIR

EchoMatrix said:
CC has teh deal, who would you price match to? Also most places ive been to wont price match a MIR

CompUSA price matches rebates, but they give the rebate amount as a gift card. Which is not that bad of a deal if you were planning on purchasing something else.

yea its a good deal if you get the rebate back from seagate.

never had trouble with rebates from CC, they usually come pretty quick, seagate on the other hand. still waiting on 3 from last fall :mad:

Raines8416 said:
yea its a good deal if you get the rebate back from seagate.

never had trouble with rebates from CC, they usually come pretty quick, seagate on the other hand. still waiting on 3 from last fall :mad:

Seagate owes me like $60 bucks from last fall as well. Those thieves! :mad: :mad:

the seagate issue has been resolved as far as I know. they blamed it on a new rebate management company that they have changed since then. I recieved my last seagate rebates in a timely manner.

Back