Seagate 1.5TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive for $81,999.18 @ Newegg. lol

hot deal, laddie, BUT the shipping totally kills it for me...............................................................................................................................................................

So tempted, this is a better deal the those i think 5 or 10 dollars samsung tvs :D

oh stupid threads like this should not be allowed in the hot deals thread. This shit gets old between the 75k plasma and few other items, people just keep putting the same idiotic comments like shipping or tax or whatever. First i really doubt if any of you have a $85k c/c or cash sitting in their accounts to purchase this. 2nd this is just a fucking retard because we know is a screw up.

This is teh intarweb, it r serious business!!!!

It does get a little old posting this in Hot Deals, stuff like this seems to happen monthly on sites like Newegg/Sears/blah blah...

It does get a little old posting this in Hot Deals, stuff like this seems to happen monthly on sites like Newegg/Sears/blah blah...
Monthly? You can find dozens of these at any given time in the larger websites, amazon, provantage, buy.com, even newegg. This was old a long time ago ;)

There's supposedly a reason for when merchants do this, slips my mind at the moment though.

Monthly? You can find dozens of these at any given time in the larger websites, amazon, provantage, buy.com, even newegg. This was old a long time ago ;)

There's supposedly a reason for when merchants do this, slips my mind at the moment though.

theyre waiting for the one stupid idiot to think its actually a good deal maybe? ahaha

Ha! That's a riot.

To the people here without a sense of humor: Please leave before I bring out serious cat.

Not very often do you come across a [H]ot deal with "lol" in the title. :D

Newegg's pulling out of [H] has lead to a massive price inflation. :eek: :p

Anyway, IBTL. :cool:

I always thought they were just mistakes but could it be considered free advertising?

It does bring attention/clicks to the site.

Back