Seagate 1.5TB 32MB Cache - $89.99 (frys.com)

Hmm, wonder if these are any more reliable than the 7200.11's. I'm tempted, but I have yet another 7200 out for RMA. :( Would be nice to match up that one with two of these for a 3TB RAID5...

Thanks ShepsCrook !

Ordered 2. Could not go wrong for the price. Should work well in my WHS box w/ 3 other 1.5tb Seagates.

Thanks for posting this deal.

Anyone know how these compare to WD Green 1.5TB drives in terms of noise, power, heat, reliability, etc? I bought a few of those the last week when Newegg had those at $99, but I've already filled 2 up and I'm fast on the way to running out of space again.

I haven't bought Seagate drives in a while so I'm kind of out of the loop on them.

It's in the Friday advertisement in Houston. Not sure if it's on the web, but it's in store.

$10 more gets you a 7200RPM, 1.5TB drive (also at frys)
Where is that price? I don't see it in my local ad and I just picked up the Seagate 7200/1.5TB drive last week at Frys for $119. If it's only $99 this week, I'll see if I can get a price adjustment, although I don't know if they do that.

Oh well, the online price on the 7200rpm is back to normal now anyway. No chance to attempt a price adjustment.

My fry's still shows it for 89.99. Im about to go get one :)

Edit: Deal is from today til the 22nd. Plano frys has like over 100 :D

Last edited:
Back