SE3016 SAS1 Expander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to unload an modified SE3016 expander. I just got it in September but decided I am going a different storage route.

Mods include:

-Drilled holes for 120mm fans instead of the loud 80mm fans that are stock
-Removed the power supply fan (Can be reattached if you like but it works without it and its loud)

I got heat under mmmmmdonuts21.

All prices include shipping to the US via USPS/FedEx/UPS depending on which is cheaper. If you prefer something let me know and we can work something out. Preferred payment is paypal.

SE3016 - $140 Shipped

Accessories included:
SFF8088 to SFF8088 cable
SFF8088 to SFF8087 cable
HDD screws

I will add pictures later but there are a few dents and scratches in the unit but it does not change how the unit operates nor is it really noticeable.

Pictures added:

Please PM me with any offers or questions.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Just to confirm... you added holes for 120mm fan, but only shipping with teh stock 80mm fans?
And the PSU fan is disconnected but still there?

It has all 16 drive sleds and 16 x 4 screws?

This is a good deal over the ebay ones...

Currently I am going to ship it with both 120mm and 80mm fans and the 120mm fans are installed. I added the PSU fan back into the system but it can easily be disconnected. I have all 16 sled drives and I am 99% sure it has all the screws. I haven't actually counted them to make sure there are all 64 screws.

Basically it is the one I got from ebay, modified a couple of things because of noise and added the 2, 120mm fans to it. There is slight cosmetic damage on the outside of the case and the PSU is slightly damaged. I am going to try and put some better pictures of the exact damage. It in no way effects the functionality of the supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back