SD card for switch

Huan

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone suggest a reliable source to purchase a micro SD card for our nintendo switch? I keep seeing reviews on amazon that alotta folks are getting fake 256+gig cards from sellers on there. I don't wanna dump money on a card and get some 8 gig card disguised as a larger one!

Also, are there any brands holding up better than others? Sandisk, samsung etc? We plan to buy all of the walking dead ports to the switch and its gonna need some space to go with the other stuff we have!

Man just get a reputable brand name card. Do you need 256 GB? The thing can theoretically support 2tb though so that is nice.

Do it right and never look back.

Patriot is a very reputable brand and these are sale now if you are in America:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...cm_re=256gb_micro_sdxc-_-20-225-129-_-Product

Also as far as Amazon is concerned. I literally ONLY purchase an item that states Sold and Shipped by Amazon Inc.

That means that Amazon is directly fulfilling the order from their own inventory.

In fact Microcenter, Frys, Bestbuy, etc... will NEVER price match Amazon unless it is literally ... "Shipped and Sold by Amazon"

I bought a SanDisk 400GB Ultra from Amazon a week ago and it is indeed a full 400GB and pretty speedy

Back