Scythe Ninja Plus - $29.95 w/ free shipping

Hardware Cooling said:
If your looking for the latest high performance Heatpipe CPU cooler on the market the Scythe Ninja Plus is your best choice!
'eh. I can't respect that. Common mistake, sure, but it's careless. I don't know if it's Hardware Cooling or Scythe that wrote it. The most important part of writing is revision.

I dont suppose the ninja plus the fan would fit in my super lanboy? tempting if so

$7 shipping on entire order. Post anything else you buy/anything else you find cheap.

Tempting. Anyone think I should grab this in advance for my upcoming Conroe-based rig? Or is there something better (that doesn't make a lot of noise)?

FREE SHIPPING CODE!

the free shipping coupon code is uncleben

it worked for me and it totaled for 29.95, got one on order!

Awesome. Thanks for the deal. I'm going to buy this in the morning.

Dammit, no one answered my question, I was waiting for an answer to buy it. Looks like I'm too late.

You know, that's weird. There's no LGA775 section on their website, maybe it's just broken? I could have sworn it was there last night.

Edit: Heh, looks like my card was saved! I still have it in there, going to see if I can order it.

Update: Jun/05/06 9:43PM This deal is alive again!
Update: 9:45PM Haha, that's hilarious. It's priced at $35 now. They're updating this crap fast.

Alright, their website seems to be a little funky right now.

The LGA775 subcategory has gone missing.

The Scythe Ninja Plus 6 vanished, then it came back to the site without the "buy now" button, indicating that it is out of stock. Then a minute later, it came back with the "buy now" button.

I called and asked, they said they're out of stock. However, he said he's going to ask for another shipment today.

So, if you want it, order it now while the free shipping and $10 off is in effect, but your order will be delayed until Friday.

It's a no-go for taking $6.95 off Canadian orders' shipping, though. Still a sweet price, going to order it. :(

i just got confirmation that my order is "shipped" though i did order on sunday night, i am still happy that it all went through. i mean for 30$ is this a deal or what?!

That is a killer price. I wish I woulda seen it few days ago. Its at $35 now. Still decent I guess.

Doesn't seem to be too great of a price to me. Newegg has the Ninja Plus for $33.99, with $6.67 3-day shipping, and I trust them a while lot more.

DarkSi said:
Doesn't seem to be too great of a price to me. Newegg has the Ninja Plus for $33.99, with $6.67 3-day shipping, and I trust them a while lot more.

Can you post or PM me the link of where you see it on Newegg? I've been browsing that site on and off for 2 days and can't find it. All I can bring up is the Scythe Samurai and the Katana :/

this is definitely a hot deal considering the ninja scythe cools just a wee bit better than another one of the top end coolers-SI-120 (i paired with silenX iextrema pro). I paid about 60 total for my HSF setup too, so I say this is a good deal.

Back