Scythe Gentle Typhoons Anywhere?

Kenworth

2[H]4U
I hope I am pleading to the correct crowd here. I can't find a Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 anywhere on the net. They are all on back order and each "auto notify" I set up hasn't sent a thing in about the last 2 months. It isn't that I have my heart set on one of these it is that I already have one in push and want another for pull through my Megahalem.

Anybody know where they are selling these things? If (big if because I already sunk $20 into the first GT) I were to switch over to another set of 120mm fans on my Megahalem, suggestions?

There is a supply shortage right now but the fan has not been discontinued. Scythe says more stock should show up in stores sometime in October. Can you wait a couple weeks?

There is a supply shortage right now but the fan has not been discontinued. Scythe says more stock should show up in stores sometime in October. Can you wait a couple weeks?

Yeah, if I have waited this long, I can wait a litte longer for what I want. I really wanted the second for the summer time for obvious reasons (I live in Phoenix). I couldn't find anything on if it was discontinued or simply backordered due to a factory fire or whatever the cause may be. How did you get the inside?

Yeah, if I have waited this long, I can wait a litte longer for what I want. I really wanted the second for the summer time for obvious reasons (I live in Phoenix). I couldn't find anything on if it was discontinued or simply backordered due to a factory fire or whatever the cause may be. How did you get the inside?

From what I have seen and read the normal GT fans are getting a revision. The PDF on the mfg's site said something about an outer blade ring and other anti resonance tech being added in. Maybe this is what we will see when they come back in stock.

Back