Scuf gaming controller Dr. Disrespect

1. ok, it's a controller. cool story
2. the one he is holding doesn't match the picture

OMG they are 150+ dollars... for a ps4 controller. LOL

Yeah, the one in that photo has a normal PS4 layout. The one he's using has the analog layout from the Xbox controller.
I've been long wanting a controller that can swap layouts...but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

There are a few different versions not sure which one is best 199.99 is kinda pricey for a unofficial controller. I have a thing for controllers because I like using them over mice. That isn't the case with games thas don't have dont have alot of variables like Duke Nukem Forever or Quake.

But for something like Cod MW where your place in the game is more important then aiming.

Last edited:
SCUF has one 'F'.

I have one of these (NOT with the gaudy print job of the one in the video). I posted my impressions of it in this thread:
https://hardforum.com/threads/scuf-gaming.1979355/

TL;DR Purchased due to DualShock 4 joystick layout giving me issues with my thumbs. Best controller I've ever used, not worth anything above the $200 base price (don't waste money on any customization options).

Currently it's on sale for $130. It's a no-brainer at this price point. Better than the Xbox Elite controller while currently much cheaper.

https://scufgaming.com/playstation-4-vantage-gaming-controllers
1. ok, it's a controller. cool story
2. the one he is holding doesn't match the picture

OMG they are 150+ dollars... for a ps4 controller. LOL

Yeah, the one in that photo has a normal PS4 layout. The one he's using has the analog layout from the Xbox controller.
I've been long wanting a controller that can swap layouts...but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
SCUF gives you a lot of customization options, including the joystick layout.

There is one I've seen that has come out recently that does allow you to swap the D-pad and left joystick position, I just can't remember who makes it. I do remember that it was said that it has really shitty quality.

Reactions: SoFGR
like this
Back