Screensavers

Smahon03

n00b
Hello, I'm not sure where to post this, or if there is a thread somewhere else on this forum, but I am looking for a good place to download a good quality screensaver. In all my years of computer gaming and editing, I spent so much time finding great HD backgrounds (namely from sites recommended by this forum) that I never noticed I am still using the basic windows screensavers.

By quality, I mean spyware free, easy install, and something a little more than a picture slideshow.

Thank you everyone.

I've been using this for years. It plays fractal animations in small clips, mostly seamless. It's dynamic as it downloads new clips while it runs, so you almost never see the same screen saver. It's not 1080p, but it sure is pretty to look at, and it always catches any onlooker's attention with a "wow!"

Note that by default it will use a good amount of CPU cycles when it runs. This is because the screensaver works as a distributed computing system in order to generate more clips. Very easy to install, no spyware, free, and configurable. Have fun! :p

http://electricsheep.org/

Back