Screen flickering,lines, and unsupported signal output to monitor and Tv

Jackal_X

n00b
Didn't know what to post this in because it seems like a graphics issue. Always loved the Hard website and this is my first forum post pretty much like anywhere EVER, so please help if you can.

Problem: I have lines that just appeared one day, black lines that flicker anywhere they want every few seconds or more frequent or less, just depends on how it feels i guess. Also little bits of static randomly not as frequent. This problem also causes my monitor to sometimes say that it has unsupported signal (which unplugging it from the computer and plugging back in or turning it off and on fixes), and i havent got me tv to work once since which is plugged in through hdmi (just finally got it working perfectly with no screen cut offs....).
Anywhoes, ive tried going back to a older driver, ive tried checking both the displays and they are fine, ive ripped open the rig and tried every configuration possible which each of the graphics cards and it doesnt matter which card in which pci slot, lines are there.. Can anyone help me pinpoint the problem, the cooling is fine and always has been. Is it the mobo or something else, software i pray... Let me know if you have any ideas or have had this kind of problem.
:confused:
Im still running my same old windows 7 64 bit. It just happened so randomly idk wtf to do.

is this with the system in your sig?

and if so, have you tried using just one card at a time?

Still need help please someone. BUMP. And yes its something about my computers signal being messed up, only works with monitor, tv refuses to work now, and I've tried each graphic card in each slot, still same effect. tried uninstalling all drivers and re installing, nothing...

Does anyone have any ideas where the lines and bad signals are coming from? I never even overclocked this rig, its been overcooled.....

Back