Screen Dimensions of Dell's LCDs

Pinipig523

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anyone know the actual dimensions of Dell's LCDs?

It would be a lot of help to some people if we pooled our info together so people can see the exact screen dimensions of each of Dell's LCDs.

By dimensions, I mean the actual height and width measurements in inches.

Part of the reason I'm asking is I'm trying to see if the 1905 has the same height dimension as the 2405.

THANKS!!!!

Joey

Come on... someone's got to be able to measure their dell lcd.

I'll make a list:

Model HxW
2405 (12.7 x 20.75)
2005 ???
2001 ???
1905 ???
1704 ???

I'm receiving my 2405 in a few days, but I would like to know if the 1905s that are arriving tomorrow are similar in height dimensions for a dual or triple setup.

Hmm..

bump this thread! i would like to know as well. i have a 2405 that replaced dual samsung 173Ts. but now i'm wondering if i can get a cheap 19" dell to maintain the dual power :)

also, what kind of panel was in the 2405 again? whats the panel in the 19", because it will matter for colour matching.

Can't we just do a little math here? The non widescreen monitors are 4:3 i believe and the widescreen are 16:10 sooooo get out those calculators and figure it out (19 inch is the diagonal size etc etc). Your other choice would be to go to newegg and look at any 17", 19", 20", 20"wide and 24" wide screen, they're all gonna be pretty much the same.

TheTMan said:
Can't we just do a little math here? The non widescreen monitors are 4:3 i believe and the widescreen are 16:10 sooooo get out those calculators and figure it out (19 inch is the diagonal size etc etc). Your other choice would be to go to newegg and look at any 17", 19", 20", 20"wide and 24" wide screen, they're all gonna be pretty much the same.
Oh sure, if you want to do it the EASY WAY!!! :p

Back