Scorpion EXO-1000 Apollo Matte Anthracite Helmet 99.99+sh

Might pick this up for longboarding. Hitting 50mph with an open face helmet is getting to be a bit much.

In for one. Front page of the website says EXO-1000s from 199, so this may be a pricing mistake.

That's a great price. I had minor issue with the optics of that helmet when I tried it on because there is a bit of distortion when looking through the internal shade visor and face shield. I have the EXO900 which is the modular version and they fixed that problem. Scorpion helmets are great for guys that have a longer head shape as opposed to a rounder internal shape like on a Nolan.

Called to confirm, prices are right and returns are normal. This isn't a clearance item or anything.

Getting myself one. If I fall and this thing saves a trip to the ER, I'll be thinking of you OP ;)

Thanks OP, in for one. I don't get to ride much either but I will eventually and my old helmet needed replacing.

my advice, find out if anyone around you sells this helmet and go try one on first. Helmets are one thing that needs to be fit rather then just guessing... Mold shapes can change not only from manufacture to manufacture but also from model to model.

In for 1, thanks.
These things run on the small side, largest i could find at the local bike shop was an xl and that was tight(my shoei and arai are large)

in for one too..

Now I have 3 helmets.. hrm, I should probably get rid of one.

just got mine in, not bad, little heavy but fits good and neat inside shield works well.

I had one of these exo-1000's when I had my GSX-R. Great quality helmet and very comfortable.

Got mine today, good helmet (as expected) it is sized smaller than even other Scorpion helmets though it seems. My Exo 400 in size XL fits perfect, this is quite tight before using the air adjuster and is also size XL.. It will wear in though I am sure. (FYI I am size L in Icon so Scorpions are small across the board)

Back