SCORCHING: Phenom II X4 920, XFX GTX 260 216, FarCry2, COD W@W $269-$15 rebate = $254

Ooh, seems like a great deal! I can't really spend the cash right now, but I'll have plenty of cash in the next few months so I'm tempted to try BillMeLater. Are there any disadvantages to using it? Will I be charged extra? Lemme know and I'll order in the morning if its worth it!

That is the amount I get. No Farcry

*edit* n/m FarCry2 included in video card and $15 MIR.

I always use bill me later. It's just like a credit card but online. Just make sure you pay it off when you receive the first bill to avoid the interest charges.

I always use bill me later. It's just like a credit card but online. Just make sure you pay it off when you receive the first bill to avoid the interest charges.

If you order more than 250 dollars at one time, you get 90 days, no interest, using Bill Me Later.

I'm kinda glad it ran out... I was about to buy it! Now I have $300 more in my pocket :)

lol

There are times that I'm like: Thank God I don't live in Cali
Then there are times when I'm like: Thank God I Don't Live in California!!

:D

But yea, Amazon and KS goes in there somewhere too.

lol

There are times that I'm like: Thank God I don't live in Cali
Then there are times when I'm like: Thank God I Don't Live in California!!

:D

But yea, Amazon and KS goes in there somewhere too.

Where do you live mastr? ... cause I'm damn glad I live in Cali. Any guess as to why things are so expensive here?

Yep, that's right, because it's one of the most desirable places to live IN THE WORLD. I know I'm probably going to get flamed for saying that, but I really don't care. You guys have no idea what you're missing! ;)

Where do you live mastr? ... cause I'm damn glad I live in Cali. Any guess as to why things are so expensive here?

Yep, that's right, because it's one of the most desirable places to live IN THE WORLD. I know I'm probably going to get flamed for saying that, but I really don't care. You guys have no idea what you're missing! ;)

lol, that's alright. I prefer to live in the middle of Kansas out in the middle of no where. :p

not paying tax is hardly a right...

DOH! Freedom isn't freedom if there are restrictions (like you have to pay tax if you want to BUY things)

Also keep an eye on this code: 24SALECPU for the proc.

Here's what I got when I added this code in to the mix:
Sorry, the promo code 24SALECPU you've entered is invalid.

Edit: Combo no longer available *argh*

Last edited:
As someone who came from one of the best places to live in the world (Madison, WI), I can honestly say California is a pretty awesome place.

Anyway, did anyone actually get in on this deal???

Back