Scoop Poop For Free Wi-Fi?

Maybe if they make that thing closer to ground level we can skip scooping part and train dogs to crap directly in the device.

With as many free Wi-Fi spots that are available in my area, this seems redundant.

So it has come to this, bribing people to pick up their dogs shit?

most likely people will just start throwing trash into that to give some weight.

If there's that much dog shit all over the sidewalk the dog owners need to get their god damn noses shoved in it for not picking it up.

One of many reasons I don't live inside the city. I haven't been reduced to having to pick up animal shit.

Bring on the Great Danes!

Or, put them in San Francisco and scoop up all the human shit.

that's just too silly.... I feel like the beginning of the video should have had Jon Cleese saying "and now for something completely different"

The dogs are a cover it is a prototype for the occupy wall street people so they don't shit all over the parks and mess them up as bad. ;)

I love the irony, considering my current internet connection is SH!T, so might as well pick up sh!t to get a decent internet connection.

Can I get free internet for life if I train a team of dogs to constantly take turns crapping into the device?

Back