Scoop Poop For Free Wi-Fi?

jbdarkblue

Weaksauce
Maybe if they make that thing closer to ground level we can skip scooping part and train dogs to crap directly in the device.

Melon

[H]ard|Gawd
With as many free Wi-Fi spots that are available in my area, this seems redundant.

bucket

[H]ard|Gawd
So it has come to this, bribing people to pick up their dogs shit?

TheBuzzer

HACK THE WORLD!
most likely people will just start throwing trash into that to give some weight.

sfsuphysics

[H]F Junkie
If there's that much dog shit all over the sidewalk the dog owners need to get their god damn noses shoved in it for not picking it up.

Dekoth-E-

Supreme [H]ardness
One of many reasons I don't live inside the city. I haven't been reduced to having to pick up animal shit.

whiz187

Limp Gawd
Bring on the Great Danes!

Or, put them in San Francisco and scoop up all the human shit.

FndTheRver

Gawd
that's just too silly.... I feel like the beginning of the video should have had Jon Cleese saying "and now for something completely different"

Spun Ducky

Gawd
The dogs are a cover it is a prototype for the occupy wall street people so they don't shit all over the parks and mess them up as bad. ;)

Ripperjack

Limp Gawd
I love the irony, considering my current internet connection is SH!T, so might as well pick up sh!t to get a decent internet connection.

CEpeep

Supreme [H]ardness
Can I get free internet for life if I train a team of dogs to constantly take turns crapping into the device?