Scientists Build Orgasm Machine For Women

HardOCP News

[H] News
Scientists have finally built an "easy" button for women. Why? Because SCIENCE!

A little smaller than a packet of cigarettes, the machine is designed to be a medical implant that uses electrodes to trigger an orgasm. The device would help some women who suffer from orgasmic dysfunction.

Get a hold of the wife's orgasm remote and sit outside her work mashing the button.

I can't resist, so forgive me... This is yet another chance for men to be jealous. Not only can women immediately have sex again, now they can have an orgasm if they just push a button... Tell me when they have this for men, and I may actually be interested a bit more...

There are two options available... one is called right hand and the other is called left hand :p

But that's discouraged on the bus. It would be easier if you could just keep your hands in your pocket and press a remote.

I can't resist, so forgive me... This is yet another chance for men to be jealous. Not only can women immediately have sex again...

Okay, there's a big difference between it being physically possible and mentally interesting after an orgasm. As for pushing a button that's a great idea. Less men needed means fewer arguments and STD transmissions along with less water and energy used from additional laundry.

I can assure you, I was made by my parents, not by some group of scientists.

"a surgeon could correctly pinpoint the right nerves to fit the electrodes in a patient’s spinal cord".

Sounds dangerous. :eek:

jizzedinmypants.jpg

They need a model they can install in the man (Not for his orgasm, but for his control/timing). Then, trillions happen.

If it works at the spinal cord level, why cant the procedure work on men?

Man goes so far to please a woman that he is not needed anymore. Sad world. Next thing you know, push a button and preggers, preggers everywhere.

article said:
Meloy explained that the idea is that orgasms could happen at the push of a button when the implant could be triggered by a hand-held remote control.

I can already see Japan celebrating this discovery.

So at the push of a button ... little double entendre going on there?

So pros
Men don't have to worry about pleasing a woman, if they finish first push a button problem solved

Cons
Women will abuse their button pushing privileges, become desensitized to it, and when a man tries to please he'll fail horribly... well more horribly than normal... and it'll still be his fault.

Didn't they make a movie about this?

Orgazmo! That's the more advanced version though, because it also works on men. Plus, if you do it too much, they have to remove your beans. I'd like to keep my beans, despite what the Ms. might say.

You'd still have that awkward stain on the front of your pants.

Do it enough and you'll be firing blanks in no time.

Don't remember the movie but it had a device that a couple got inside of. It was called "The Orgasmatron". The guy in the movie decided to try it with just himself inside. What he looked like when he came out was priceless.

So if there is a remote, it uses a wireless signal, correct? If that is the case, how long before someone cracks it and makes a program that can trigger it from their cell?!?!

I can about hear the NYC-Jewish accented, "Oh gawd just push the button all-red-day!"

Also, I knew these comments would be comedy gold :)

Back