Schick® Quattro® Titanium

And it was just about time to buy new blades for the last free razor.... perfect timing.

Thanx

QM

Lol last year they were giving these out locally... and they forgot to limit how many :cool: . I still have a supply.

thanks.. i got in on the last shick givaway too, it was the 'quattro for women' though but they're all the same.

I've yet to buy a refill, this is my 3rd free quatro. ;o)
(Those refill heads are crazy expensive though)

waltherone said:
I will never abandon my Mach3 Turbo. Never.

Ever.

you should. leave the ice age and come to what is the age of technology and the gillet fusion.

i try thsi one out but im thinking it wont be as nice as the fusion as we all know 5>4
wake me up when someone amkes a 6 blade one

lozaning said:
you should. leave the ice age and come to what is the age of technology and the gillet fusion.

i try thsi one out but im thinking it wont be as nice as the fusion as we all know 5>4

I think SNL made fun of the dual blades in the 70's with a commercial for, I think, a 3 blade unit (which at the time seemed absurd.

Personally, I'm hapy with my braun.

lozaning said:

I dunno...I have both Mach3 Turbo and Fusion. I kinda prefer the Mach3.

i signed up for this, and then the next day i got one for free for my 18th birthday in the mail lol.

guess ill have 2 if this comes.

nice thanks for the free razor i use the Fusion right now so we'll see how it stacks up

in for one use the mach 3 TURBO right now and I like it alot. never had any complaints so far.

Just an fyi, there's no privacy policy on that website, and if you do some digging, it says name, number, and all other info will be subject to use by their sponsors.

undeadsac said:
in for one use the mach 3 TURBO right now and I like it alot. never had any complaints so far.

mach 3 is awsome i don't like this one.. i got it free a while ago and i got it used it one time *not even the full shave* but it away and got out my mach 3.. its so much better... by far.. mach 3 is awsome..

Some day, we'll just buy a towering wall of blades and rub our faces against it for a shave.

But seriously...although getting free razors is cool, I'm just really not sure I see the point in anything above, say, two or three blades.

i signed up for this a LONG time ago, and i havent recieved one yet. what do they look like? i just noticed my roomate has one, and it looks kinda of new. if you describe a razor that looks like his i'm going to be suspicious!!

Morathin said:
i signed up for this a LONG time ago, and i havent recieved one yet. what do they look like? i just noticed my roomate has one, and it looks kinda of new. if you describe a razor that looks like his i'm going to be suspicious!!
My old one (not sure if they updated) has silver metal sides with rubber on the grip.

I am still waiting on the 100 blade razor that I can completely shave my face with in one swipe.

I got one of these awhile ago, and it can't touch my Mach3 turbo. Besides, I have the red Mach3, and everyone knows that gets me hotter chicks. Sheesh.

Back