SBLive 5.1 or Nforce 2 Audio

Crokiller187

Limp Gawd
I was searching for a thread that already had this topic or something like it, but to no avale, I did not find one. I was wondering which was better Ive had this SBLive 5.1 for so long and never took the time to find any answer to my question. Which is, Which is better for over all sound quality?

Yes I have them both. Sorry my brain must have lapsed since I just got off work. Was going into Doze mode. LOL. Thank you for pointing that out.

Would mind fixing your sig so that it conforms to the forum rules?
(10 lines max please)

Then PLEASE come back and tell us what audio solution you think is better. :)

I like the sound quality, but only my front channel is working on my z560s. Any ideas? Anyone?

Come on.... you got to give us more then that to work with. :)
What "card" are we talking about? :p
The front channel only works when?
Always or just with music?

okay lol sorry was busy searching for answers. Alright the nvidia soundstorm on my nf7-s rev 2 board. The front channel works all the time. while the rear channel along with the subwoofer isnt receiving any signal. At all times.

Problem solved. Just so noone else makes an ass out of themselves. Make sure your volume is up high enough to hear your rear channel. Wouldnt think it would be a problem but it obviously was. Thanks again Mister X. Its amzing how stupid a person could be. LOL :D

Back