Say Hi to mod pup:D

silentnight3985

Limp Gawd
You just have to love that face..

pup1.jpg

pup2.jpg

So i had spare time..lol:p

Thats mod pup 2 the first one came up "missing" after my friends found out the TB 2000 in its back was a working cpu:mad: this time i figured if i put a pos cpu in there that i could keep him in one place for a while....unless that 386 becomes worth something:eek: ...

so, how far do you think you can push mod pup 2 with a little better cooling?

(nice 'mod" i needed something funny, now back to trying to get my raid back online)

i think with good cooling i can get at least 25mhz out of him with a liquid O2 cooling system.LMAO..

modpup1.jpg

modpup2.jpg

ok i have him running @ 8.3x3 prime stable:D

update:::: i now have him "on" Linux Fedora core 1

modpup3.jpg

Single i386 20mhz cpu [H]ard Over cooked to 24.9 mhz (on air)
One stick of no name 16mb simm ram
50mb Hdd
8.3mhz FSB
1W PSU (micro gell cell)
no name cooling fan
SouthBridge HS for its cpu out of a oem e machine

Ok my Chick says i need to give Mod Pup to some one:eek: ..I rather like sleeping in the same bed as my chick so ill give him away :( ,who ever wants him can shoot me a e mail or post here,my pm box is empty but it wont let me get any pm's so we cant use that, or hit me up on AIM linksys3985 and ill get a shipping price from ups to get the lil guy out to the new owner..shhh dont tell her but i have a extra pound puppy in my closet that ill mod with a used 500mhz celeron:)

Do i have any takers for the lil mod pup? free is a hard price to beat,:D

Ohh and just to clear something up,Mod Pup is NOT a working pc,its just a lil stuffed animal with a intel i386 20mhz cpu in its back with that lil gold heat sink on it,nothing else its just a toy for the modders,if no one wants him than ill put him in my new rig when i window it.

hell i cant keep track of what im doing at any given time..lol...if u want it now say i want it and its locked in as YOURS

Its yours!Shoot me a e mail [email protected] with your address and ill get a shipping cost tomorrow or monday.Mod pup 2 has a new home :cool: Im putting the last touches on him right now and ill be waiting on that e mail.

yo if you cant get PMs your box may be full (much like that of scotts mom)

delete your "sent items" and old pms, you cant have too many its not like an email server, (where it tells you "in box" or what ever that is, scrole down do sent items and delete them)

where you at, ill pick up the dog and give it a good home, if you close (but i doubt it , damn females comeing between and man and his best friend, a cpu)

lmao,yea i got the pm box fixed,im in alabama right now on vacation but ill be moving to my new home in GA in a month or so(im the boss so i make the rules and say when vacation is over..lol) as far as the lil mod pup goes all i want is $$ to cover shipping no more no less,sure its got a 14yo cpu in its back,and yes it has a $.01 south bridge cooler on top of it,and im sure u got a look at the $.0000000 pos no name fan on top of it(that dont work btw) but its nice to look up from your putera and see a happy dog thats suports any thing that has to do with computing:p

hmm..... I already have one pound puppy that sits on my monitor and watches me... do I really need another. :rolleyes: Then again that means I have to move my barkly
pound1.jpg

cool pup

I cant get mod pup 2 to sit on my LCD:( he ends up sliding off the back.If no one takes him then he goes inside my project [H]ard [K]ore erver aka Mr.Clean Wire :cool:

Always nice to see a fellow PP lover:p

when im the only one home thats where she can be found. she sits at my feet when im playing on my computer. she a foot warmer:D

Back