Saw some P67 boards at Fry's today

I picked it up from Canada Computers, they had one in their display case at the location I was at. Their other locations might have some. For reference, I'm in Ottawa, Ontario.

OMG thank you so much.

saw this last night, went out this morning and bought the last 2600k at Ottawa, rideau. Got the asus p67 pro and 8gb ddr3-1600 too.

happy day!

its sweet justice for now we normally have to wait extra weeks for the canadian release of products

I picked up the i7 2600K, but they didn't have the Asus mobo I wanted so I'll have to wait for that. Hard to wait with all the stuff ready to go but not a mobo to put it all into.

I picked up the i7 2600K, but they didn't have the Asus mobo I wanted so I'll have to wait for that. Hard to wait with all the stuff ready to go but not a mobo to put it all into.

You and me both Armpit, though swap Asus for Gigabyte in my case.

Exact same plan i had, i really like the black and red theme myself and just an fyi from what ive read looking around on the net the mounting bracket on the v8 cooler is the same from socket 1156 to the new 1155. So you should be set to jet.

As for the red and black motherboard. Ive seen one from Asus, Evga, Foxcon, and Asrock. Although the gigabyte ud7 isnt black and red it does have a nice look to it as well

So, this is totally cosmetic, but is anyone aware of a P67 mobo that will have a black and red scheme similar to the Asus Rampage III ( http://usa.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=tdsVoxzsToHRsCro&templete=2 )? I'm planning on getting a Scout case, I already have a V8 cooler (hopefully will be able to get a bracket for it) and an AMD 6970 for a black/red color theme!

Asus will have a Maximus IV Extreme with the black/red scheme. It's not listed on the Asus' US site yet but it's on the Asus global site.

http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=AoHE7iDJrYucOm0n&templete=2

Thanks! I thought I remembered seeing one, but then could never find it again making me think I was mistaken and I'd seen an 1156 board. Hopefully the Egg has em on release day. Pricing expected to be near Maximus III levels, I'd assume?

Back