Savings on Western Digital SSDs through 3/4

Lateralus

More [H]uman than Human
Yes, that's today. Wish I would've posted this sooner but I could not get this deal to work for myself until this morning, so I know it's legit. Pretty sure the Slickdeals effect was hitting yesterday because I couldn't even get their store page to load the product.

1677949764636.png

Discount offer valid only for purchasing 2 of the same qualifying products bought online through the WD Store. Limit of 4 units per customer.

I was able to pick up two of the 2TB SN850X NVMe drives WITH heatsink for $299+tax:

1677950430430.png

The version without the heatsink will be even cheaper. Shipping is free on orders $25+. I plan to run them alongside the OS disk (SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB) in my new build and finally be SATA free! Yay faster Steam drives AND no cables to fuss with. Less mess, more airflow, more speed. A win for all but the wallet!

Hmmm I’m not sure this is a deal. Those 850X 2TB have been $150-160 at BB and Amazon. The heat sink is maybe $20 more?

Edit: Nm I see that’s for 2, pretty good deal

I got the promotional email too but for some odd reason, the discount does not apply for me, even though I put 2x Blue 4TB SATA SSD in my cart. Tried 2 different browsers already.

Didn't for me either until I removed one from cart then it did. Maybe a response to not lose the sale?

I snagged the WD Black SN850 500GB Nvme from them for $69. Newegg still has it for $100.

I got the promotional email too but for some odd reason, the discount does not apply for me, even though I put 2x Blue 4TB SATA SSD in my cart. Tried 2 different browsers already.
Didn't for me either until I removed one from cart then it did. Maybe a response to not lose the sale?

Hmm, they may be having intermittent issues. I couldn't get anything at all to load yesterday, across multiple browsers.

Oh yea...as soon as I got the email, I snagged this deal 4 of the ones without the sinks, since I already had several of those laying around...

and I had my son order 4 moar for me for my upcoming client builds next week...

This was after I had already grabbed 4 from da 'Zon @$139 a few days earlier :D

Rock on, WD !

Yeah, this is a great deal. Really tempted, but I have a 2tb sn750 from the office depot deal a week ago

WD has been on a roll with drive sales for a while. I scored 3 2TB SN850X non-heatsink for $160/each, back in early January. I think that price is still valid. Best Buy had the 4TB version for $399 in February. I had $55 in discount points, so got that bitch at an insane price. Doubt that sale is still active. Best drives I've ever used.

Back