SAVE YOURSELF THE EBAY FEES AND SELL ME A 1080Ti FE for $600 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabregen

Fully [H]
I know... I KNOW! You just bought the damned thing and there's no way you're going to take less than that magic number in your head, even if you have to go to eBay. I get it. But you know how that shit goes these days. Sellers aren't protected like they used to be. Crappy buyers can get your stuff, break it and then file a complaint, provide tracking back to you and get their money while your account gets frozen. Or you can get your magic number bit then get soaked on final value and PP fees.

I'm here to offer an alternative. I will offer probably only a small amount less than you're looking to get, but you won't have to deal with any of that bullshit at all (provided you do your part in not being a jerk).

HELP ME HELP YOU

[H] Established Traders member
Heatware under sabregen
eBay under supni-supni
PP Only
shipping included only if it says it's included
boxes and accessories only if it says that i have them

trade for thread is over here https://hardforum.com/threads/i-dont-need-this-stuff.1929891/#post-1042950624

Last edited:
"Sellers aren't protected like they used to be. Crappy buyers can get your stuff, break it and then file a complaint, provide tracking back to you and get their money while your account gets frozen. Or you can get your magic number bit then get soaked on final value and PP fees."

Same thing can happen here lol

certainly, if you sell to the wrong person, or are selling known defective hardware yourself.

my feedback indicates i'm not a shitty trader. by all means if you'd like to get 640 - 10% for ebay -3% for PP and pay shipping to get screwed and end up with a broken card back on your hands in a month and a frozen account and having to pay to ship out an RMA, eBay is a very attractive option for your high dollar item then go for it.

or you know... take $600 now and save the headache.

Last edited:
ebay is a total ripoff, I much prefer this site and trust heatware more. gl!

This post hurt my ego, and I'm not even selling a 1080Ti. OP is absolutely correct...but is your pride going to get in the way?

I may have an opportunity for you to get a PNY GTX 1080 Ti FE..

Not mine but I bought my 1080 Ti locally, seller has a second for sale as he purchased a Titan Xp for a "best single card solution." He wants $600 if interested PM we can discuss details.

I may have an opportunity for you to get a PNY GTX 1080 Ti FE..

Not mine but I bought my 1080 Ti locally, seller has a second for sale as he purchased a Titan Xp for a "best single card solution." He wants $600 if interested PM we can discuss details.

incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back