Save $25 on either Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fallout 4, or COD BO3

This is misleading.

Explain?

It's pretty clear in the post how this works, and you DO save $25. Just because you don't want to read beyond the title, doesn't make this misleading.

EDIT: Should have realized this was Megalith... Troll extraordinaire..

EDIT 2: Apology to anyone who found this misleading. The sale is exactly what the title states; but it does require purchase of another game. However, it is still a great deal for two new, highly sought after games.

Last edited:
I think his point was the title might lead people to believe you could simply buy one game and save $25, rather than the deal being "Buy one game at full price and save $25 on another."

Explain?

It's pretty clear in the post how this works, and you DO save $25. Just because you don't want to read beyond the title, doesn't make this misleading.
Yes it is pretty clear once you click into the thread, which I think was kind of his point. The title of the thread is ambiguous. Imagine seeing thread "EVGA 980 for $199" holy shit I like, click the thread, then find out that's the upgrade cost when you buy a $2400 Alienware rig or something.

I mean the guy wasn't bitching up a storm or anything, he simply said this is misleading.

Explain?

EDIT: Should have realized this was Megalith... Troll extraordinaire..

EDIT 2: Apology to anyone who found this misleading. The sale is exactly what the title states; but it does require purchase of another game. However, it is still a great deal for two new, highly sought after games.

Sorry for the confusion.

This is the one time I have to agree with Megalith. Came into the thread expecting to pay $25 less but in actuality you have to spend more to save a little. Would not consider a hot deal or even warm at all.

Save $25 on either Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fallout 4, or COD BO3 when you buy another at full price. Which works out similarly to Target's "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" offer.

Which makes you think that maybe perhaps full retail price is BS and maybe they should just sell these games at the ~$35-45 they're actually expecting to get per title. Which btw is about the price you can usually get a PC copy/key from those key sites for. Hmmm

This is the one time I have to agree with Megalith. Came into the thread expecting to pay $25 less but in actuality you have to spend more to save a little. Would not consider a hot deal or even warm at all.

This.

Thread title is definitely misleading.

Which makes you think that maybe perhaps full retail price is BS and maybe they should just sell these games at the ~$35-45 they're actually expecting to get per title. Which btw is about the price you can usually get a PC copy/key from those key sites for. Hmmm
Wouldn't surprise me in the least if there was MAP rules in effect for some of these titles like this, much like there is for all the consoles (the reason they cost the same regardless of where you buy them), and the only way to get around that is to bundle it with something else then you can state the MAP item isn't discounted the other objects are.

Back