Satisfactory

I've had it since day 1. Love it. It's extremely easy to lose track of time while playing.

Looks very interesting. The "construction survival adventure" genre has some gems and some duds, but overall I'd be interested in giving it a try as it seems to be differentiating itself in some nice ways.

Initially I was hoping they put Linux support on the docket and went to search Steam to see the current state of play, but its absence did not bode well. Discovery that for the moment it is exclusive to the Epic Store is a factor which, at least for me, makes it a no-go: I object to exclusivity on principle, and have both principle and practical issues with the Epic Store.

So you can make whatever you want?
No, it has certain items that you can use to build other higher tier items. You can use that stuff to make various buildings that make stuff.

Looks very interesting. The "construction survival adventure" genre has some gems and some duds, but overall I'd be interested in giving it a try as it seems to be differentiating itself in some nice ways.

Initially I was hoping they put Linux support on the docket and went to search Steam to see the current state of play, but its absence did not bode well. Discovery that for the moment it is exclusive to the Epic Store is a factor which, at least for me, makes it a no-go: I object to exclusivity on principle, and have both principle and practical issues with the Epic Store.
Yeah, the Epic store exclusive bit is a bit of a rub :/ I discovered this game a couple days ago and have been playing it a shitload since. This game has great graphics, great music, a somewhat interesting storyline, (at least for the genre) and runs very well/seems to be optimized well. It runs really well for being an early access game -- there are minor bugs in the game but so far nothing game breaking and no crashes. Overall I am really impressed.

Going to bump this right up.

Hands down, the most enjoyable gaming experience that I've had in years. I started playing when it launched on Steam and I can't our it down.

I watched about 8 or 9 of his videos, seeing his mega factory tour video was insane.

The megafactory is pretty wicked. The amount of power just to run the rail system to support that thing is mind-blowing.
I suggest learning to build vertical ASAP.

I finally have just two tier 7 research left, still haven't left the bottom left of the map.

I think I am going to find a spot for a mega factory somewhere else and setup a train to deliver materials.

I wish I would of thought about the higher tier belts when designing factories, would of made them 2 or 3 times the size to accommodate expansion.

T3 belts are just super duper spicy to make. I feel like they arent all that useful except for overclocked pure coal nodes, and maybe bauxite nodes. They are absolutely worth it to get nuclear waste to their storage location as quick as possible.

Back