Sapphire toxic 6GB specs

• Thread starter Deleted member 82943
  • Start date
Now that just looks plain sexy man. Looks like sapphire has a real winner on his hands. Pricing and drivers will make/break this product

Now that just looks plain sexy man. Looks like sapphire has a real winner on his hands. Pricing and drivers will make/break this product

Agreed. They are speculating $150-200 premium, which IMO is too much. $100 premium at most would be reasonable.

Also it's only a 1150 MHz stock overclock, so it's not guaranteed to hit 1300 obviously.

is Skyrim with all the crazy ass mods on eyfinitiy @ 7680x1600 the only thing the 6gb of this card is good for?

is Skyrim with all the crazy ass mods on eyfinitiy @ 7680x1600 the only thing the 6gb of this card is good for?
Did you read the article?

I doubt there is much in terms of games alone that will push close to 6GB of video memory, but 3x30" surround setups with AA + texture mods might come close.

Its interesting without a doubt. Perhaps that's enough vram to run 8000x2560? 5x 30" monitors in portrait would be pretty cool :D

Sticking with the same output configuration? That's just stupid. Gimmie an Eyefinity 6 version already.

Its interesting without a doubt. Perhaps that's enough vram to run 8000x2560? 5x 30" monitors in portrait would be pretty cool :D

Enough VRAM? Yes. Enough raw horsepower? I highly doubt it.

Probably the people who will actually need to take advantage of 6 GB VRAM are going to have to buy two for CFX.

Enough VRAM? Yes. Enough raw horsepower? I highly doubt it.

Probably the people who will actually need to take advantage of 6 GB VRAM are going to have to buy two for CFX.

I honestly think you'd want to run it Trifire, and probably water cool the whole works. Still, 1.2GB of VRam per monitor is probably pushing it a bit. Probably best to stick with 3x 30" monitors.

Dang, 1.75 GHz memory chips. I didn't even know they existed. :eek:

*eagerly anticipates reviews*

Lol you know there will be people here sporting three or four of these in cfx

Back