Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB & BioShock Infinite $269.99 AR w/Free S/H (newegg)

running mine at 1100/1450 temps 50-53 c and quiet.

Before I got my 2nd card that is the speed I was running my at 1100/1450, it would hit 1200/1575 on stock voltage. Now with 2 cards I'm back running stock till I get better cooling, that bottom card really dumps a lot of heat into the upper card...
Crysis 3 I've hit 71-72C on my upper card after a couple hours of gaming.

Ordered one to complete my build and finally upgrade my 5 year old build. It should be a great upgrade from a 4850 :)

Let me know if anyone wants to sell the Bioshock Infinite key from this deal. Please PM me if you do.

If you're blessed to live in a location where Egg charges tax and TD doesn't, and you got the $20 off $200 coupon from TD, it's about $14 cheaper at TD.

If you're blessed to live in a location where Egg charges tax and TD doesn't, and you got the $20 off $200 coupon from TD, it's about $14 cheaper at TD.

Hmm, interesting, I never seem to get the good $ off coupons.
Did it come by mail or email :confused:
Regardless good deal...

If your looking for a reference board and planning on watercooling here's a good deal http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202030

oops price just jumped up $20 :(

Yeah, prices are jumping around all over the place. I actually managed to jump on that 2 days ago ($289.99, plus $20 rebate, plus free Crysis 3/Bioshock Infinite) because I wanted the stock/blower cooler.
hqRZYRm.png

I was going to buy a HIS 7950 I with a non-stock blower, but it sold out literally seconds before I was going to buy it from Newegg (this item is no longer available, etc.) and was $15 more on Amazon. Your best bet if you're in the market is just keep refreshing on Newegg & Amazon until something goes on sale, and jump on it immediately before it goes out of stock or off sale.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back