Sapphire Radeon 9800 pro for 230$

Originally posted by merlin704
Well no shit but for someone looking for a video card in the $150-200 range, its an excellent buy.

ok, well, i just can't see spending that much money and not springing for the DINNER MONEY it would cost to get the better product.

Hmmm, his opinion or the 34643726 other reviews and testimonies that say the opposite . . . Who to trust, who to trust . . . the world or this one man screaming out against the establishment with his homophobic works of literary genius?

I ordered a 9800Pro on Friday.

Lmfao :p Yeah the FX5900 bunch are a small but very vocal lot lol.They will have you buying an already subpar product and then make you beliave it breaks the soundbarrier when flashed:rolleyes:
Yet 90% of normal people once they look through all the bullshit of ATI driver horror storys end up getting a 9800Pro and will wonder why they ever thought of an Nvidia FX at all.

Congrats on seeing the real deal and enjoy the power that is the 9800:D

I got it, I am very happy with it. Top of the line power for a mid-range price.

Originally posted by @trapine
Lmfao :p Yeah the FX5900 bunch are a small but very vocal lot lol.They will have you buying an already subpar product and then make you beliave it breaks the soundbarrier when flashed:rolleyes:
Yet 90% of normal people once they look through all the bullshit of ATI driver horror storys end up getting a 9800Pro and will wonder why they ever thought of an Nvidia FX at all.

Congrats on seeing the real deal and enjoy the power that is the 9800:D
The same could be said of the 9600XT.

Forgot to tell ya obs got a spankin new 9800Pro ^:D And loving its goodness but even the 9600XT i would buy any day over an nvidia product as my 9600XT did 1024+768 with 4AA 4AA without so much as a simple slowdown;)
Gotta love the goodness that is ATI:D

Back