Sansa Clips 1GB $14.99FS, 2GB $19.99FS ; Both Refurbs

actually, i've had some issues with sandisk's quality control, especially on these refurbs. i jumped on a similar deal last year and bought a bunch of sansa clips to gift to friends. either all my friends are savages, or these things are built like crap because only one of them is still working.

i would definitely recommend spending a bit extra and getting a better built player. you won't regret it when you're celebrating your player's anniversary.

My 1gb refurb clip is going strong!

Buy one (or more)! I use one for listening to the economist while walking around campus.

A key for most clips is immediately updating the firmware. That solves 4/5ths of the paper weight issues

I had two Sansa Clips last summer.... both died of sweat. It doesn't help that there is a limited 3rd party accessory market for them.

My Refurb Zune 4 GB, on the other hand, has lasted through plenty of sweat. It has even survived a six mile run in a thunderstorm. I run with a Belkin brand armband, which at the time was under $10 on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Neopre...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1257513750&sr=8-1

Just my two cents... these players are probably fine if you can keep them dry.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
the deal breaker for me here is the lack of an micros SD slot, some of the models have them though. still not a bad deal though for simple workout model

Yeah only the new Clip models have the microsd.

Egg has the 2GB refrub for $20FS right now too:
here

These things are excellent rage triggers. All you have to do is have your wife leave hers' on the floor, put a shirt over it, step on it, and sit back and enjoy.

These things are excellent rage triggers. All you have to do is have your wife leave hers' on the floor, put a shirt over it, step on it, and sit back and enjoy.

LOL.

I bought one for my sister as a gift. It died after going through the washer.

I saw my buddy with one of these that he got ont this site last year for the same price. I think it looks awesome! Perfect for working out with... unless you sweat a lot? (response to the guy above)..

oh wait, if you aren't sweating... you aren't working out hard enough. :)

Nice player, but I had two refurbs died. I would look into the Clip+.
My 2gb refurb fuze is still working thou.

Back