Sandisk Sansa Sansa e 4gb MP3 Player $49.99 at Woot Today!!

That's a great deal too. I wonder what the difference between reconditioned vs. refurbished is if there is any difference.

That's a great deal too. I wonder what the difference between reconditioned vs. refurbished is if there is any difference.

I bout the 2GB refurbished e250 they had a couple of weeks ago.

Came in a plain brown box and has "refurbished" engraved on the back, but other than that it's in perfect condition.

I bought two of the e250's for 2 of the kids for Xmas. They both said Refurb on the back. Both were from Woot.com

Just a heads up, the refurb on the back is usually just stickers, not engraving.

Just a heads up, the refurb on the back is usually just stickers, not engraving.

Are you speaking from experience on the Sansa units, or just in general terms?

My Woot.com Sansa e250 refurb has "REFURBISHED" engraved onto the back. It's safe to assume that these e260s will as well.

From experience, i bought 2 refurbed 2gb e250's from Woot. Both had the word "REFURB" in metal like stickers on the back, I just scraped them off.

I bought a refurb from woot and mine was marked with a sticker, too. -Not that it matters if it was a sticker or engraved, it quit working. These refurbs are everywhere. There are so many Sandisk refurbs out there it's almost scary.

I bout the 2GB refurbished e250 they had a couple of weeks ago.

Came in a plain brown box and has "refurbished" engraved on the back, but other than that it's in perfect condition.

I also bought a SanDisk Sansa e250 from woot.com 3-4 weeks ago for $30 + $5 ship (+ tax for me). It had a sticker that said "REFURB" that came out after using a razor blade on it. Some got the Rhapsody version, which is apparently harder to Rockbox, but not impossible. I'm staying w/ the stock firmware until Rockbox supports USB.

Hey all, do you have to load software to sync music and video or does it show up as a flash drive and you just drag and drop?

Thanks

wolfie

Back