SanDisk 8GB Cruzer Micro U3 Flash Drive - $30 Free shipping

Awesome Deal. I would be all over this if I hadn't
already gotten this deal on Ebay a few weeks back.

EDIT: Actually I got it for $30. maybe I should get another for only $20:D

does this one still have all that automated U3 crap on it? My 4 gb does not work with my dvd player because of that.

To clarify: Older U3-laden flash drives needed the U3 removal program. Newest ones ask you if you want to disable it...then you delete everything off it. I have one of these 8Gb babies, so sweet!

I placed the order on the 9th. After placing the order I realized that it said 2-3weeks for availability. I was meaning to cancel it, but I had forgot about it. It had shipped yesterday. So I'm guessing only some orders were cancelled.

Now they say the cancellation was an error...

You recently purchased an 8GB CRUZER MICRO 2.0 USB DRIVE EXT W/ U3 (sku 205147212) from us and unfortunately your order was cancelled automatically by our systems.

We apologize for this inconvenience, but we have good news. We do have this product currently in stock now at the same price ($29.99).

I guess I'll give it another shot, but I don't know if I'll get the $10 off with GCO since I already signed up and placed an order.

I haven't gotten my refund from google yet either, so I don't know if I should wait for that first or not.

Crap, I just read this thread again and I got the email as well that said the canceling of my order was a mistake. Unfortunately the 8 GB Sandisk is now sold out...

:(

yeah, well I got the 2GB version for $4 after GCO, which is $2 per GB shipped. Not too shabby indeed. :)

How are you guys doing multiple GCO (I'm assuming you are)? Multiple e-mail addresses, using a diff. CC each time, and slightly tweaking the shipping address?

How are you guys doing multiple GCO (I'm assuming you are)? Multiple e-mail addresses, using a diff. CC each time, and slightly tweaking the shipping address?

I have tried using the same CC and it don't work so I don't know how they're still doing it. I would like to know too. However, i thought I heard this $10 Off GCO was ending June 30.

Back