Samurize help

daroy99

Weaksauce
I was recently told about samurize by another member. Im a bit confused...still teaching my stuff about computers(not a noobie) and just need some direction. If someone can help me out it would be cool. How do i get it to display weather, computer stats, with the config files? I donno which forum to put it in...so i did this one. If you can catch me on aim at Sasqwatchi loins or send me pm. Thanks...:confused:

pretty sure it wouldn't go in the digital artwerk section...

anyways for computer stats and stuff like that just make a new config file and start adding stuff to it....like adding meters for different things and getting them to display stuff....i could send you my config if you want just so you can see what it looks like in the edit window....it's not too hard at all once you start messing with it...you can go see my script on the left side of my desktop screenshot right here

yes it be fun once u learn how to use it...try fiddling with the default config file...to ease urself into how the program works

i can't use the display weather.ini coz my anti-virus thinks its a malicious script or something :(

Back