Samuel Jackson In A Siri Commercial

HardOCP News

[H] News
How in the hell does Apple get Samuel Jackson in a Siri commercial and not have him ask how many motherf'ing snakes are on this motherf'ing plane? Total missed opportunity on that one. :D

In before all the Apple haters start hating Samuel now that he's in an Apple commercial.

Samuel: "Could you please hand me my iPhone?"
Other party: "Which iPhone is yours?"
Samuel: "The one that has Bad M.. F.. laser engraved on the back."

:cool:

In before all the Apple haters start hating Samuel now that he's in an Apple commercial.

Your blatant trolling in these Apple threads is getting ridiculous.

I liked the commercial. Though it seemed odd seeing Samuel L. Jackson not screaming loudly and angrily. :D

yeah saw this commercial the other day, and even though I knew it wouldn't happened I was secretly hoping Apple guys would take that stick out of their ass and let the actor portrait his famous characters... I mean seriously why the fuck did you hire him in the first place for? Cheaper than Tom Hanks?

I wonder if any other company could get away with such exaggeration (and no disclaimer) of the effectiveness of their product.

Wasn't this an ATT commercial and not a direct Apple?

Either way cool commercial.

This man can do no wrong. Only person higher up on the list is Morgan freeman being the voice of well...everything.

I thought it was a clever commercial, at least its functionality works! Here in Australia suri does not work as advertised!!!

Your blatant trolling in these Apple threads is getting ridiculous.

And the 27 people that post in every thread putting down Apple isn't? I'll pass. You can't have it one way. If people who hate Apple can spew garbage, I can support a company who produces amazing products.

And the 27 people that post in every thread putting down Apple isn't? I'll pass. You can't have it one way. If people who hate Apple can spew garbage, I can support a company who produces amazing products.

The thing is, NO one said ANYTHING against Apple when you posted that. That is trolling, plain and simple.

I thought it was a clever commercial, at least its functionality works! Here in Australia suri does not work as advertised!!!

You might be pronouncing it wrong. It's siri, with two I-s, not suri. :D Kidding, I'm sure it was just a typo.

I saw this commercial last night during NCIS. I think it sold my aunt on the idea of getting an iPhone. I was trying to tell her that I don't think it worked that well, but I only have the iPhone 4 so I couldn't demo it for her.

I am surprised nobody brought this one up:

"My iPhone is making the most peculiar beep.
Siri, go the F to sleep!"

What a disappointment. They should of given SIRI Sam Jackson's voice to scream at people instead.

SLJ: How many ounces in a cup?
SIRI: What did he ask me? Oh shit, guess I'll throw up a ton of useless numbers in small print that pertain to a cup.

SLJ: Did I MF'n ask you how many MF'n cubic inches are in a MF'n cup? Fuck date night, I'm going going to buy 2 Royal's with Cheese. *Throw's iPhone*

Pretty sure there's pending class action over Siri not actually working like advertised. I always giggle when my co-worker tries to show off Siri and it just keeps saying "I didn't get that" whereas my Lumia 900 Windows phone doesn't talk back to me but has no problem understanding what I am saying in English even though I am not a native English speaker. Good times!

I know it was Samuel L. Jackson. But it didn't feel like Samuel L. Jackson. :confused:

He needed to get mad at something, drop an f-Bomb. and then ask siri about something.

Back