Samsung tells Apple to hold its beer

2021-11-02-image-24-j_1100.webp

Wow, haven't seen anyone dress like that since the mid-1990s.
Makes sense, neo-90s in the 2020s! 📻

Well, the style makes sense, but the price not so much...

At least the $1499 jeans come with a $1000 phone, I guess that's something. :p

Lul, that's early '80s fashion. Pegged sleeves, high waists. You old codgers, can't remember when Will Smith came to power.

I am also old now.

but still all the lulz
It was popular through the 1980s into the mid-1990s, for sure, and isn't a bad look.

French Prince, same timeline It originally aired on NBC from September 10, 1990, to May 20, 1996.

I'm sorry, the French Prince came to be in 1985 under DJ Jazzy Jeff.

What we will never know is what happened to Mrs. Banks. May she rest in peace.

You want the big hair again?

Yeah. I'll take the original Terminator over what passes for strong, generic, and fluid machines we have today.

Also, I'm surprisingly nostalgic for phone booths. Must be the quarters.

It was popular through the 1980s into the mid-1990s, for sure, and isn't a bad look.

By the '90s we had high waists, but with wide legs, bellbottoms and carpenter pants.

I know; I brought a hammer to high school every day.

I'm sorry, the French Prince came to be in 1985 under DJ Jazzy Jeff.

What we will never know is what happened to Mrs. Banks. May she rest in peace.

Yeah. I'll take the original Terminator over what passes for strong, generic, and fluid machines we have today.

Also, I'm surprisingly nostalgic for phone booths. Must be the quarters.

By the '90s we had high waists, but with wide legs, bellbottoms and carpenter pants.

I know; I brought a hammer to high school every day.
Linda Hamilton in The Terminator was so fuckin hot!

Edit: Cool Story Bro : I got to video chat with her before she shot the Terminator movie we won't mention. I showed some Terminator artwork I did of her to her, it was cool. She was really down to earth.

Lol, that pocket is precisely positioned to ensure I smash phone to pieces on day one. And hideous, unless the 80s are cool again.... I might have some cassette tapes in a drawer.
80's and 90's actually. Weird world we live in.

That kind of marketing is unappealing to me. Why do they insist on showing smug, dead eyed models?
I am a happy guy ! A fucking jolly soul and I shall keep my Samsung phone up my arse seeing how small it is when folded

Samsung Z? And here I thought the jeans were an homage to The Z Man Tom Zenk R.I.P.

Dumbass place for a pocket with expensive phone. Stand up and lean against desk, crunch. Carry a heavy box and it starts to slip and try to balance it on leg, crunch. Perfect height for random toddler to grab, also could imagine inquisitive dog getting hold of phone, "GPS shows it's in the back yard but I don't see it!"

Ha, this is worse than Apple's $19 microfiber cloth for cleaning your Apple gear.

Possibly aimed at the military. We all know Navy likes them bell bottoms. :D

Buy the pants get the phone for free or buy the phone and get the pants free?
It's around $1k USD, if that includes a 256GB phone that's at MSRP. ;-)

Back