Samsung T240 vs Benq v2400w

Gatecrasher3

Limp Gawd
Its seems like these two TN are two of the better two 24" for gaming. What one takes top marks for color, sharpens and ghosting?
Let the debate begin.

I'm not sure about that particular model of Benq but I had a chance to see a T240 next to a GW2400 and the T240 looked much better in my opinion. In fact it's got some of the best colors I have seen on a TN panel and the response time is fantastic for gaming. The gw2400 is marketed at 2 ms and the T240 at 5 ms but I did not notice any difference whatsoever. I recommend the T240 due to the picture quality, it's really a fantastic pc gaming monitor for the price.

I have the V2400W and it's beautiful. I do think Samsung monitors are very nice to look at, but my Benq looks great with my PS3 and with my PC games. I think if someone gets either or, they won't be disappointed.

I went to the store with some Fraps recorded mass movement recording of what i played. Played it back on a few monitors and checked for ghosting/halos - love the T240 - and got it.
IMHO monitors are so nice these it's a lot harder to go wrong.

I have the T260HD and I think its great. Never tried the Benq but almost got it.

Back