Samsung Smartphone

djnes

Fully [H]
Just thought I'd give a mini review on my new smartphone, in case any of you professional carreer types are looking for some device convergence. I just bought the Samsung SCH-i600 and I am very impressed with it. The battery life, even with the small battery is better than my older Motorola T720. Here's a link:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/sami600.jsp

Yea... i have a samsung phone, (not the same one was you), but it's definatly better then the T720.

As a matter of fact, i dislike Motorola all togethor... they have nice processor's and the asm for them is so nice... but there phones absolutely suck.

They used to be good... and i'm sure there are still some good ones out there... but for the most part, blah. I know a guy that works at a cell phone store, and he said Motorola's give them the biggest problems out of all the cell phones.

I am waiting for the upgrade to the i500 for the Sprint network. Those phones are cool.

nice lookin' phone, my friend recently got the same one... takes pretty damn good pictures if you ask me

Originally posted by Munka
nice lookin' phone, my friend recently got the same one... takes pretty damn good pictures if you ask me

Can't be the same exact phone then, because mine isn't a picture phone.

Back