Samsung S27B970 availability in Canada

loafer87gt

Limp Gawd
Has anyone see these for sale from a Canadian retailer? The only place I can find selling them is Tiger Direct.ca, and they are refurbished models for $1350. After trying to decide between the Dell 2713, Apple Cinema, and Samsung B970, I have made up my mind to go for this. Also curious as to whether anyone has hands on experience with the Apple Cinema and Samsung's offering, and how the two compare. Thanks in advance for any info! This is the first time I am buying a display sight unseen, and I am kind of uneasy about the whole experience.

Having a real heck of time finding one of these. I even got an email back from Samsung stating that they do not have retailers listed in Canada for that particular product. Kind of strange as it has been listed on their site since this spring. Are these just really rare, or still under development? I did notice in last weeks CNet review of the monitor the fellow stated that this was a pre-released model he was testing, and that some of the glitches he had experience might be addressed in the final version. Color me very confused as NewEgg US has been selling these for some time now. Why would they have final versions and send the pre-release version to review sites such as CNET?

Just got off the phone with Samsung again this morning, and they said they have escalated the issue of no Canadian retailers as they have received a number of phone calls from potential customers asking where they can buy this model in Canada. They said right now the monitor is not even appearing in their own inventory, not even their business sales department was able to find any details of it in their system.

Back