Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2018 - Live Stream

Damn it, I was waiting for this launch to push down the price of the Note 8 but after seeing the new SPen I'm tempted to purchase the 9. Which is really going to suck after the currency conversion.:mad:

I didn't catch the name of the older gentleman at the end (YouTube kept cutting out), presumably a Samsung exec of some sort, and I couldn't help but notice he was the only presenter who actually could speak in front of an audience properly. Product conferences used to be a lot less cringe-y. :eek:

New faster phone, how original!
A smart watch that can track your activities, sleep and health, how original!
Bixbi a new AI companion you can talk to, and ask it directions and other stuff, how original!
A new smart speaker like that hasen't been done before by every other company how original!

The only innovation here, if it is, because i am not familiar with the space is how you can use the pin to help you take selfies and an AI that verifies if the picture is "Instagram ready".

New faster phone, how original!
A smart watch that can track your activities, sleep and health, how original!
Bixbi a new AI companion you can talk to, and ask it directions and other stuff, how original!
A new smart speaker like that hasen't been done before by every other company how original!

The only innovation here, if it is, because i am not familiar with the space is how you can use the pin to help you take selfies and an AI that verifies if the picture is "Instagram ready".

The only reason to ever consider the Note is the pen. That's the only part of the presentation that mattered. Although I am intrigued by DEX, it's not exclusive to the Note.

Nothing with Samsung or Apple is going to change a whole lot until fold-able displays or something similar comes out. They can make things faster, have smaller bezels and better cameras but there just isn't a significant change in display technology to make it really new.

Either way since my wife changed us to T-Mobile last year I need a new phone as I get crap reception. I have a regular iphone 6 which is missing an antenna for their LTE network.

Back