Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Thoughts?

C McCarter

Limp Gawd
Hi, I am looking for an ereader that will do pdfs really well. The pdfs are from scientific journals (multiple columns, full page graphs, etc.). I have been looking at the kindle fire, nook tablet, and the kobo vox color. But each of these suck for pdfs so I am looking at the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9. Does anyone have experience using this or if it would suit my needs? Thanks

Hi, I am looking for an ereader that will do pdfs really well. The pdfs are from scientific journals (multiple columns, full page graphs, etc.). I have been looking at the kindle fire, nook tablet, and the kobo vox color. But each of these suck for pdfs so I am looking at the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9. Does anyone have experience using this or if it would suit my needs? Thanks

Why do these others suck for pdfs? What do you need the tablet to do to not suck?

Sorry I forgot about this thread. I picked it up a few days ago and I agree; it is a solid tablet. I highly recommend it to people who want to read complex pdf's (both colour and BW) and want an ereader too.

Back