Samsung Epix vs BlackBerry Curve 8330 vs Motorola 9h

GeForceX

Supreme [H]ardness
As title says:

Samsung Epix vs BlackBerry Curve 8330 vs Motorola 9h

I am deaf so I don't use the phone. So voice quality is N/A.

Which would you go for? I need to make a decision. :(

((( Or, should I wait for the BlackBerry Bold which will come out Feb. / Mar. for the all data plan? )))

Browse if I have to - school / business related stuff. Probably a good deal. Time-wasting websites like YouTube is NOT a top priority though. Texting - a lot.

I am in the same boat as the OP, I thought that getting the iPhone would be a good idea but paying $60 every month for a phone is ridiculous, especially for deaf people like us.

Yup, my dads in the same predicament, hes deaf too, but hes trying to decide between an iPhone and the Touch Pro

Actually, I have good news for those who are deaf.

I called T-Mobile and it turns out that they'll be willing to let you connect with an iPhone for only $35/mo. That includes unlimited data (internet, IM) as well as unlimited text. They also offer $25/mo for unlimited data but with only 400 messages on text. For those seeking to use more e-mail over text, this would be a great idea. :)

The catch? You've got to find an unlocked iPhone or to unlock it yourself.

Buy iPhone refurb, cancel contract (200 on ATT? or is it more? ), get TMo contract? total 300 if I've got my numbers right...

Other than that, Something running WinMo would be a good bet.

Back