Samsung and Seagate 2tb drives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarslingerchris

Supreme [H]ardness
First things first. I work with people in the order I receive PMs in, dibs mean nothing. I ship to the ConUS so if that doesn't apply to you but you absolutely must have one of my items PM me and we will discuss it. I accept Paypal and Amazon Payments.

Heat 119-0-0
eBay

**If you don't like my price or you have something in mind MAKE ME AN OFFER! The worst I can do is turn you down**

WTB/WTTF:

Sennheiser HD800
GTX 780

For Sale/Trade:

(5) Samsung F4 2tb HD204UI - $65 each | $300 for all - both shipped

I bought these during one of the Newegg sales a couple years ago and they've all had fairly high run time but rather low use. I have SMART data for all of them and they've all recently completed badblocks with no problems.

(3) Seagate Barracuda Green ST2000DL003 2TB - $65 each | $180 for all - both shipped

I bought these during another Newegg sale not too long after the Samsungs and they were added to my FlexRAID and share the same high runtime but low usage. I have SMART data for all of them and they've all recently completed badblocks with no problems.

18x8 Decorsa Oracle Custom Gloss Black Wheels 5x114.3 - $575 + Shipping OBO

38NIWjP.jpg

swco4M1.jpg

These wheels have never had tires on them since they were painted and they've sat in a box for the last 3 years unused. There are no cracks or bends; these wheels just have never gotten any use. All center caps are included and look great.

Last edited:
Would you do 2-3 of the samsungs for any sort of package price?

If you want multiple drives I will deal just send me a PM with an offer.

Added wheels, all drives currently pending.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back