SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 500GB - $109.99 ($134.99-$25 with CODE: CSPRING25OFF125)

I have no use for it but bought one anyway......Thanks...:)

Ridiculous price. I was hoping to pick up a 1TB version, but the price on this was too good. Prices seem to be dropping quickly, too. Hope I don't get buyer's remorse in a month.

Ridiculous price. I was hoping to pick up a 1TB version, but the price on this was too good. Prices seem to be dropping quickly, too. Hope I don't get buyer's remorse in a month.

I ended up picking up the 1TB version. Ended up totaling $257.59. Either way, both versions are price very, very well.

Reactions: NLW
like this
Bit, still waiting on that $25 coupon to kick in.

Now to figure out how I'm going to hook up a SATA III SSD to my moldy old In Win BUC. It looks like the drive bays are SATA II but the MB clearly has a SATA III port.

Weird. I've seen a few reports of this happening (delay). Mine kicked in before I paid.
Yeah, I'm not in any rush to get the discount since I doubt newegg would try to pull a fast one. It may be a sign of a back-order, though.

Well, Paypal says -$135 but my bank says -$109 so I guess the coupon worked.

Now to click the tracking link 10 times a day until Monday......

Got mine today...now to figure out where to put it to use....

Got mine today...now to figure out where to put it to use....

Damn. My tracking history is pretty depressing if that's the case.

5bdc3d22917f5796213c04cf89d5f85f.png

Mine arrived today, too. Can't wait to get it installed. Probably going to have to wait until the weekend, sadly.

Bah! I've been wanting one of these.

Perhaps by the next time I get around to the closest Microcenter (need to do a return) they'll have a sale or something.

FYI The price is down to $120 with promo code C15LIMITEDTIME. PayPal must be used for payment though

Got it on a Saturday delivery, unfortunately my IOPS are showing at 50k rather than 90k so another headache has appeared.

Back