Samsung 840 Pro 256GB $200 plus $10 Rakuten Points

kryptokatalyst

Limp Gawd
Is shipping free?

I find it rather off-putting that I have to put in my payment method before I know the cost of shipping.

EDIT: Decided to just buy one. Shipping was not free. $4.99 for 3-5 day shipping; $5.49 for 2 day shipping.

Last edited:
Z

Ziontrain

I just bought one of these and they are worth every penny. upgraded from an agility 3 and the difference is night and day. not all ssds are created equal :D

zechs3

Limp Gawd
I want to do this so badly. My vertex are showing their age/are full.

A15G

Supreme [H]ardness
Is shipping free?

I find it rather off-putting that I have to put in my payment method before I know the cost of shipping.

EDIT: Decided to just buy one. Shipping was not free. $4.99 for 3-5 day shipping; $5.49 for 2 day shipping.

Free shipping here. Did you not have the "Budget Shipping" option?

kryptokatalyst

Limp Gawd
Free shipping here. Did you not have the "Budget Shipping" option?

I didn't see it at the time, but it must have had it and I just didn't notice. I needed it quickly so I chose the 2 day option for $.50 more. Amazon Prime and ShopRunner have ruined me forever.

chimera991

[H]ard|Gawd
Guys check out your local CL, I got a brand new 840 pro for $195. Yes its more expensive than the one time they had it onsale for $192. But tax in Cali kills deals over $100.

MasonD

[H]ard|Gawd
I just bought one of these and they are worth every penny. upgraded from an agility 3 and the difference is night and day. not all ssds are created equal :D

Did you reformat and start your OS build from scratch or clone your old SSD and move your image over? Just wondering.