Samsung 830 256GB $155 & 128GB $70 @ Amazon

Just got my drive today from Newegg. Odd thing I noticed, on the outside packaging there is one of those round, clear stickers that they use to seal the box, but it says "Warranty Void if Removed" on it. So, uhh...how are you supposed to open the box without voiding the warranty? Lol.

Seems a little silly.

Was thinking the same thing. Welp, looks like we need to buy 3rd party warranties then! :D In all seriousness, I think they just ran out of small Samsung logo stickers.

Yeah, the bottom has a white sticker with no such language, so that's what I did just in case, lol.

Amazon sent an email this afternoon saying that my order has shipped with a USPS tracking number provided.

Ordered mine yesterday from amazon and got mine today.... love amazon's fast delivery....

SUCCESS

30w41mf.jpg

Yeah I'm annoyed they took a LOT of orders that they couldn't fill immediately. I almost paid for overnight shipping (was like 3.99.) until I noticed it didn't change the arrival date at all..

"We've started preparing your shipment for delivery and it should leave our facility in the next few hours to a few days. "

That seems to be a pretty stupid claim, I can't wait to move to a 256gb drive from a 128 corsair. Love the corsair but man it's not enough.

i jumped on the 830 256gb from newegg for 160. i'm a light user who games a lot, i haven't noticed a lot of speed difference from my old 470, but i'm also on x58. either way, the space is nice coming from 128.

Back