Samsung 4k TV Preorder Sale (multiple models)

JJ91284

Gawd
I stumbled upon this on a website that lists only deals. I won't cite the source cause I'm not sure if that's against rules but here's the deal

With any of these TV's ordered, you get a free Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb phone. If you don't want the phone, sell it on ebay and that should net you $400 clear or so. The site is Adorama and this is a preorder and TV's should ship 7/19/15. I'm going to order the JS9000 in a 48" and depending on AMAZON'S prime day coming up July 15th if the price is better I'll just cancel the preorder. Fantastic pricing if you are going to sell the galaxy S6 phone. I'll pm Kyle to make sure he's ok with me posting this preorder. The deal is on Adorama's front page and is the second picture and says it's good for any Samsung SUHD 4k tv over $600

http://www.adorama.com/

http://www.adorama.com/results/samsunggalaxys6 (these TV's should all qualify)

•48"Samsung UN48JS8500 Class 4K SUHD Ultra Full HD 3D Smart LED TV $1497.99
•55" Samsung UN55JS8500 Class 4K SUHD Ultra Full HD Smart 3D LED TV $1,997.99
•48" Samsung UN48JS9000 Class 4K SUHD 3D Curved Smart LED TV $1,997.99
•55" Samsung UN55JS9000 Class 4K SUHD 3D Curved Smart LED TV $2,497.99
•65" Samsung UN65JS8500 Class 4K SUHD Ultra Full HD Smart 3D LED TV $2,997.99
•65" Samsung UN65JS9000 Class 4K SUHD 3D Curved Smart LED TV $3,497.99
•65" Samsung UN65JS9500 Class 4K SUHD 3D Curved Smart LED TV $4,497.99
•78" Samsung JS9100 Class 4K SUHD Curved Smart LED TV $8,997.99
•78" Samsung JS9500 4K SUHD 3D Curved Smart LED TV $9,997.99
•88" Samsung UN88JS9500 Class 4K SUHD 3D Curved Smart LED TV $19,997.99

Last edited:
not bad, unfortunately I already bought UN55JS9000 2 weeks ago.
any way, Redeem free Galaxy S6 from Samsung, not directly from retailer. So you get free S6 no matter where you buy from.

Sadly, no 40" models to be found. I think the JU7500 line will be the last we see of a 40" from Samsung. These TVs are outstanding as computer monitors.

not bad, unfortunately I already bought UN55JS9000 2 weeks ago.
any way, Redeem free Galaxy S6 from Samsung, not directly from retailer. So you get free S6 no matter where you buy from.

Is there a link for that?

Is there a link for that?

I copy and paste the instruction:

1.Consumer purchases SUHD TV
2.Once unpacked, consumer goes to samsungpromotions.com and uploads the following:
•Serial number from TV
•Retailer where TV purchased
•Desired Carrier
•Color (black, gold or white)
3.Once validated, consumer will be mailed a brand new free Galaxy S6 phone to address provided directly from 3rdParty Fulfillment house; no activation necessary

2gDhWVd.png

Works on all Authorized Dealer, it seems. Stats at 7/19.

I copy and paste the instruction:

1.Consumer purchases SUHD TV
2.Once unpacked, consumer goes to samsungpromotions.com and uploads the following:
•Serial number from TV
•Retailer where TV purchased
•Desired Carrier
•Color (black, gold or white)
3.Once validated, consumer will be mailed a brand new free Galaxy S6 phone to address provided directly from 3rdParty Fulfillment house; no activation necessary

Guess its not active yet, doesn't show up.

Wow, so you don't have to provide the date of purchase? Meaning people who purchased qualifying units before now will be eligible?

Are these new models going to be that much better than last years? Amazon has the UN65JU6700 for only $2,1997. Buying that outright plus the S6 will give you the same thing pretty much unless I'm not understanding the deal.

Anyone know?

EDIT: I see that the new model has 3D. Does that equate to a $400-$500 price premium? I would say no, but that's just me :). I might get the non-curved 65" as that's about the same price.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
God I hope they don't verify dates. I literally would have bought my UN65JS9500 a month to the day when it starts.

Those 78" models really need to come down in price. FFS

I'll buy when they are in the $3-4k range.

So.. what keeps someone from buying a tv, doing this promo and getting their phone.. and then returning the tv?

So.. what keeps someone from buying a tv, doing this promo and getting their phone.. and then returning the tv?

Probably nothing as long as you wait to you get the phone and then return the tv. However that's not ethical so I wouldn't even entertain that idea myself. Sure some will probably take advantage of this.

My guess is a nice charge would show up on your credit card bill if the phone wasn't returned.

If that were to happen, its an unauthorized purchase and you can fight it. Also, how would Samsung have your info if you bought it at a local retailer?

My guess is they probably wait 30 days to actually send you the phone beyond the return policy date, maybe that's what they mean by "once validated".

But realistically I'm pretty sure this could be scammed. I bought a developer note 4 and there was a samsung promo for a free year of netflix with a note 4 purchase. Well the promo place didn't have serial numbers for the developer versions in their database. It gave you a warning that it was an invalid serial number. They still sent me a code for free netflix for a year.

I'm not a fan of the curved...I'll take a 75 inch non-curved tho.

For TV viewing by more than one person, or a single person who for whatever reason isn't in the center sweet spot, I'm really not either.

But for monitor use (which these just so happen to excel at), I definitely prefer curved.

^^ Yes to both. I returned the JS9000 I tried because the curve didn't work for me as a TV. I don't know if I can go back to a flat computer monitor after using my 7500 for over a month.

Back