Samsung 2TB 980 Pro $229 from Dell

Zepher

[H]ipster Replacement
If you have the Honey browser plug in you can get the Samsung 2TB 980 Pro NVME SSD for less then $229.
It's currently on sale for $279 and Honey has $50 cash back + 4% cash back.

This is my link for the Honey browser plug in, joinhoney.com/ref/30jejgb
Here is the link to Dell
https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/sam...vme-ssd-2tb/apd/ab497318/storage-drives-media
Go to the Dell Link after you install the Honey plug in and only purchase it if the $50 Cash Back Offer pops up, otherwise you won't get the Cash Back.

Also, since Paypal bought Honey you can transfer your cash back directly to your paypal account, in the past you had to redeem at least $10 for Gift Cards.

1647203257532.png

Make sure it shows the Rewards Activated,
Sasmung-Dell-50-cash-back.jpg

I have been using the plug in since last year and gotten almost $200 cash back for a few purchases I've made,
1647203760214.png

Last edited:
There's also an Amex cash back offer for 10% that may stack - I know it's available on corp cards, maybe on personal too - have to add the offer to your card prior to purchase.

Not getting the $50 popup unfortunately, but definitely a great deal if you can get it to work.

Edit: it finally popped up after refreshing the page ~30 minutes later. Ordered and 5000 points pending.

Last edited:
I do have $72 in dell rewards from a laptop purchase that expires in a month. This isn't looking half bad along with the $50 back on paypal. Thanks for the headsup.

Drive is out of stock now, looks like cash back is possibly over too. I saw it yesterday but couldn't get it to pop today now and don't see it when searching for deals through honey app

Drive is out of stock now, looks like cash back is possibly over too. I saw it yesterday but couldn't get it to pop today now and don't see it when searching for deals through honey app
Yeah, I was going to buy it early in the morning while at work but the in cart price went back to $430. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

I tried using honey for the first time yesterday but did not see the coupon pop-up after adding the drive to cart etc. Today they randomly sent me this email with the coupon activation link so check your emails:

honey.png

Drive is OOS at dell though.

Back