Samsung 2333SW (23" 1920x1080) $162 + tax, possible free shipping

InvisiBill

2[H]4U
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=1430587

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=A2479675
$279.99
-$100 instant discount
-$18 coupon code 22X6DLMFK6K92G (10%)
=$161.99

The cart shows a deal of "FREE 3-5 Day Shipping on Electronics, Software & Accessories over $129" but the cart price doesn't reflect that. I chatted with a sales rep earlier about a different issue, and she rang it up with free shipping without me even mentioning it. There was another $10 off earlier, so I managed to get mine for $161 after tax.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001314 for more info. Currently $239.99 - $20 MIR there.

Last edited:
That is a good deal.....
Damnit why won't my little old 17" Samsung die?! I need a decent excuse for getting a new monitor, but this thing keeps kicking after 5 years of abuse...

That is a good deal.....
Damnit why won't my little old 17" Samsung die?! I need a decent excuse for getting a new monitor, but this thing keeps kicking after 5 years of abuse...

doesn't sound like that bad of a situation to be stuck in. i had a 19" samsung die after 5 months.

I have 2 of these.... Awesome monitor... Maybe i should pickup 2 more...

doesn't sound like that bad of a situation to be stuck in. i had a 19" samsung die after 5 months.

oh damn...
My little Koreans are still going strong, I have a 17" and a 19" that keep going strong at 5 and 4 years old respectively. They have probably at least 12 hours a day of being on either thats me being at them or using them as a TV, or the like, but they have been very nice to me.

I still keep drolling at the 22-24" realm and thinking I really want one, but until one of these die, I just can't do it...

Wow, I just don't know how you guys can get along on a 17 or 19" monitor. My wife still uses a 19 and I hate sitting at her desk. Even at work we upgraded to 22" lately and we're usually way behind.

This is a pretty sweet deal. About the same as I paid for my used 23" HP a few months back. I'd be tempted to pickup one for the other side if I still had any room on the desk.

Wow, I just don't know how you guys can get along on a 17 or 19" monitor. My wife still uses a 19 and I hate sitting at her desk. Even at work we upgraded to 22" lately and we're usually way behind.

This is a pretty sweet deal. About the same as I paid for my used 23" HP a few months back. I'd be tempted to pickup one for the other side if I still had any room on the desk.

lol I upgraded from a 15.4" laptop to my 19" desktop monitor last year so my 19" seems pretty big to me. I can't image using a 22+ monitor although I'd love to get one. But then I'd probably have to get a new video card too.

If you have a 4870 I think upgrading to 23"+ is reasonable or even essential.

Isn't it like having car engine upgrades while the windshield is so cracked there's little visibility? Or getting a Blu-Ray player to watch DVDs?

If you have a 4870 I think upgrading to 23"+ is reasonable or even essential.

Isn't it like having car engine upgrades while the windshield is so cracked there's little visibility? Or getting a Blu-Ray player to watch DVDs?

This is very true....
I got the 4870 for $4.88 (long story, but its due to a warranty issue with an old card) and I love it, but I would really like to have a monitor that could make it really work

Uggh, I just paid $260 each for 2 of these from Best Buy last week. Oh well, these are great screens, very sharp and the colors are gorgeous.

This sale is on again, with a $110 instant discount and free shipping. That makes it $152.99 + tax now.

Mine just came in today, and I'm liking it a lot for the little bit I've used it so far.

Instant Savings up to $131 for me, making it $149 before shipping. Wow. I totally don't need one but man am I thinking about it.

Back